Saturday 30 April 2016

Hopp Cafe

Hopping to a new born cafe in Bandar Sunway. I adore how quaintly industrial design inside it. Kitchen tools on the wall is such a brilliant idea, million thumbs up to the interior designer. We order each of drink/main course/dessert to share. I love the spaghetti so so much! The creamy sauce is utterly scrumptious with the perfect balance of flavors from white wine, seafood and herbs. Not forgetting my favorite shimeji mushroom too... HiHi ... Create own latte art service is no longer available, hope they will bring it back in near future. Latte of the day taste good, but it would be much better if wasn't served in a super piping hot condition. The coffee almost scald my tongue. Every meal should end with dessert. Chocolate Lava required 15 minutes of preparation time, so order in advance to avoid long waiting period. The cake done perfectly with a crusty, sturdy outer layer and ooey, gooey center. However, this wasn't taste enough chocolatey for me, maybe it diluted by the acidity from orange ganache. Well, I still pretty exciting on the cake cutting section, and I record a short video clips for your guys, please ENJOY!!!
Cafe Latte (RM9.5)
Hopp Spaghettini Vongole (RM17.9)
Warm Chocolate Lava Cake (RM8.9)
Hopp Cafe
10A, Nadayu 28 Dagang,
Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway.
11am-10pm
03-56133366
FB



2 comments:

  1. It looks like it's a beautiful place!!
    I like your blog and I'll be happy if we start following each other! :)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thea,

    This place looks very relaxed and cool. Love to hang out in this cafe :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete