Thursday 21 April 2016

New Chapter by The Owls

came to visit the bigger space of The Owls on two weeks back... Enjoying my coffee time solely while have my overdue life Journal updated. Found a corner seat, so that I could be away from the crowds. Savoury waffle on my previous visit , so I opt for sweet waffle this time round. Settle down with The Classic Waffle (RM10) and a cuppa of Rose Latte (RM10). Coffee, again fail to meet my expectation. Well, In vision wise it does ... as it serve in a very classic England afternoon tea cup. Waffle is huge in portion and mean for sharing. Crispy exterior and Fluffy interior, texture remains although it's cool. However, I personally think the eggy flavor is slightly insufficiency.

New Chapter by The Owls Café
Calvary Convection Centre
1, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1,
Taman Tecknologi Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000 KL.
Mon-Sat 10am-7pm
Sun 11am-7pm
FB

1 comment:

  1. So sad to read that the coffee didn't meet your expectation, it looks really good! I've recently given up drinking coffee outside, making my own is so much more satisfying!

    ReplyDelete